FSSAI Licence Consultant
This is a mandatory registration for FSSAI licence for those who are in the food business. This type of business includes a range of food processing services, such as food manufacturing, packaging, distributing, or selling. If you are into any of these domains, apply for an FSSAI registration.
CAAQ can help you to run any of these businesses smoothly by supporting you in getting this licence. We’re one of the most advanced business support and compliance consulting companies. Our team has certified CA, CS, and business experts that are online available to support you in this regard. Its hands-on experience ensures quick and seamless application for this food licence. This document is mainly issued by the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India. It is a competent authority that has the right to monitor food businesses and regulate contextual guidelines listed in the FSSAI Act 2006.
Merits of FSSAI Licence Registration
It’s a fact that this document is necessary to avoid any legal interruptions. In addition, there are other benefits that you can have by having it:
- You win credibility among your customers.
- You attain utmost good faith in selling the FSSAI-registered products.
- This licence ensures that your products are hygienic and clean, which is one of the guidelines of FSSAI.
- Being registered, you consistently gain trending knowledge and guidelines for improving safety standards, which enables you to match international standards.
- You get an easy opportunity to scale up your food business across the globe.
- This licence allows you to import and export your products across the world.
- Moreover, you can launch your business online to reach out to a wider audience.
- FSSAI sets up guidelines and procedures to ensure quality assurance of the accredited labs as per ISO17025.
- Avoid penalty for not registering with FoSCoS. We help in avoiding imprisonment and a penalty of up to INR 5 lakhs for not having it.
Minimal Requirements to Apply for FoSCoS FSSAI License
It’s essential for all, from hawkers, and home vendors to an international food chain business-whosoever are involved in the food industry. They all should be registered with FoSCoS FSSAI. It covers all online, offline, local, or international food businesses.
It is worth noting that there are three types of registration/licence, which are issued on the basis of their size and places they are set up. Simply put, all such entities that are involved in eatables availing from farm to plate must have the FSSAI food licence. We help all MSMEs or any entity to get this legal document without facing any trouble or delay.
Basically, it is issued for any one of the following categories:
Types of FSSAI Food Licence in India
There are mainly three categories defined to be registered with FSSAI, which are the following:
a. Food License Registration Online - Basic
This is a primary registration must for small businesses, whose turnover is up to INR 12 Lakhs per annum.
There is just an exception, which is for catering businesses. No matter how massive their turnover is. They have to apply for a state food licence. This basic licence is not for them.
b. FSSAI State License Registration
This is for all who are in the catering business. Companies that earn a profit exceeding INR 12 Lakhs must have it.
c. FSSAI Central License Registration
This central FSSAI registration is meant for large-scale businesses whose turnover exceeds INR 20 crores per annum.
Besides, there are some companies that supply food to government offices/departments and businesses. They should be involved in food import/export, an online platform, operating franchises, or chains of hotels/restaurants. This paper is a must-have for them.
Documents Required for FSSAI Registration
CAAQ is always available to provide support for flawless documentation in order to get this paper. Here are the documents that you must have as per categories:
a. FSSAI Licence Registration
- Self-attested authorized person’s passport-sizes photograph
- Self-attested authorized person’s Aadhar card copy of front and back
- Address proof of the business premises (it can be a rental agreement/previous month’s electricity bill/NOC from the landlord)
- Declaration signed by the authorized person
b. State & Central FSSAI Licence
- Passport-sized photograph of the directors/partners/proprietor
- Identity proof of directors/partners/proprietor, which can be an Aadhar Card and PAN card
- Address proof of the business premises (which can be a rental agreement/previous month’s electricity bill/NOC from the landlord)
- Photograph of the premises
- Blueprint/ map of the premises
- List of food products on the company letterhead (with seal and signature)
- List of machines (if any) on the company’s letterhead (with seal and signature)
c. Manufacturing Units
- The blueprint of the warehouse, plant, etc.
- A list of all machinery
- Report of a water test
- List of all food categories
Contact CAAQ for getting end-to-end consulting to have FSSAI licence. We’re online available 24/7 to hear from you.