Companies Secretarial Work
Company Secretarial Work
The government is frequently reviving Corporate Laws, which generates the need to bring transparency and increased governance. The level of compliance is continuously improving and regulatory authorities are strictly keeping an eye on non-compliance activities. This happening has made it compulsory for companies to become compliant. Non-compliance can expose them to risks and penalties.
We, at CAAQ, come up with Company Secretarial work-based consulting support. Our aim is to ensure that your company or organisation is fully compliant with pervasive Corporate Laws. With us, you can ensure complete synergy with an ever-updating regulatory framework. Simply put, our secretarial services can help you to beat all challenges related to business compliance.
Consult for Expert Corporate Secretarial Support
For critical corporate transactions, you require proper and careful strategy and the right suggestions. Our team of experienced and certified company secretaries provides end-to-end consulting to ensure that the transactions are in full compliance. The company secretarial support includes the following services.
CAAQ offers a range of bespoke business solutions. Here they are:
- Buy-back of Securities
- Right issue of Shares
- Removal of Directors/Auditors
- Employee Stock Options (ESOP)
- Related Party Transactions (RPT)
- Private placement of shares/debentures and other securities
In House Company Secretarial
The changes in compliance policies are the need of the hour. It's challenging to know every regulatory policy right when it's introduced. We, at CAAQ, help you to conform with the Companies Act 2013 and complementary laws via our enriched consulting services. Our services cover the following components:
- Expert Advisory on Corporate And Allied Laws
- Holding & Convening Board/Shareholders Meeting
- Advisory on Appointment/Cessation Director(S)
- Compliance Health Check (Secretarial Compliances)
- Secretarial Compliances for Various Corporate Activities
- Statutory Records and Filings with Registrar Of Companies
- Updating Customers with Changes in the Regulatory Framework through Magazine Corporate Laws 4 U.
Compliance Health Check
Under these solutions, we guide you on how to ensure compliance with regulatory laws. Our certified and experienced team of company secretariats assists you with how to stay vigilant and validate the compliance status of your company.
- Ensuring a comprehensive audit of the compliance status takes place vis-a-vis the legal and regulatory framework.
- Helping in conducting a detailed audit of internal records of the company once the filings are done
- Determining the dots in the compliance architecture and suggesting fixes for minimising risks and completely complying with policies
Company & Other Entity Formation
To completely abide by legality is vital and mandatory. We, at CAAQ, stand next to you to recommend and understand multiple available alternatives, such as the regulatory obligations for specific structures. Because every business is unique, we suggest you the best-fit entity that can meet your requirement in a long run. In addition, our experience will help you to discover specific authorities & their requirements. In short, we help you to find them in accordance with your requirements in India or the world. Here, we have a list of businesses that we help you to set up and comply with:
- Nidhi Company
- Producer Company
- Private & Public Company
- Limited Liability Partnerships
- One Person Company (OPC)
- Registration of Foreign Company Establishing A Branch/Liaison/Project Office
Retrieval of Corporate Documents
Once the documentation of your company is over, you may get your documents from the Registrar of Companies. These papers can be required later for legal and secretarial compliance, or due diligence during merger, acquisition, or business funding. Our team is well-versed in what documents or information you need to provide or have. You can leverage our expertise in this area and get your papers back for the use in future.
- Annual Return
- Entity Status Check
- Charges Search Report
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Drafting of Annual Report
- Preparation of Register of Director
- Development of Register of Charges
- Details of Shareholders and Directors
- Financial Statements like Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss account etc.
- Charter documents like Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association
Our guidance can help you to obtain various approvals that the Registrar of Companies, Regional Director, & Ministry of Corporate Affairs require. Our matter experts understand the sensitivity of this matter. So, they define the simplest and most effective way to get approvals on the first attempt, which prevents any delay.
Winding Up Company
Our experts are here to show you the right and simple way for closing your company effectively. We come up with tried and tested methods to set up a company and complementary practices. In this domain, you can seek these support services from our advisors:
- Declaring company as defunct or strik
- MSME (Udyog Aadhar) Registration:
Support to Manufacturing Industry & Service Sector
Investment < INR 1 Crore
Investment < INR 10 Crore
Investment < INR 20 Crore
Turnover < INR 5 Crore
Turnover < INR 50 Crore
Turnover < INR 100 Crore
Consult with the team of CAAQ consultants for company secretarial work that is certified and most respected for being trained and experienced in company secretarial work. Our years of experience can help you to overcome all challenges in company compliance and registration. Send your query to us.